Friday, May 15, 2009

My First Adventure

OK... you caught me. Its not my first adventure. But I am now making them more public.

I am a Goalie's Hockey Mask. I protect my owner when he plays ho
ckey. Sometimes he plays well, sometimes he doesn't, and sometimes he is a complete sieve.

He left his job in Utah today, and is heading back to Maine to be closer to his family.... and this time he is letting me come along for the ride instead of being stuffed in that smelly hockey bag...

Today he took me to work on his last day, notice he is making me work harder than he is...


But I did get to school him on the basket ball court..... he plays hockey... not hoops...


Then they took us out to eat at Fudrucker's.... They challenged me to eat the 1Lb Burger, but there is no way I could do it.... a couple of the gorillas were able to do it though...


But he did let me flirt with some of the young ladies at his last job... Notice BOTH grins....


It should be an interesting trip back to Maine.... I will keep everyone updated with photos and stories about the trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment