Monday, May 18, 2009

Here we are on the road... Day two... And I have to tell you that he is absolutely NUTS!!!! 15 hours or driving with no stops and 830 miles.... but I am still clear headed enough to make some observations...

Here, I noticed that even with gas prices going up, and the public still recovering from the $4 a gallon last summer, they still waste gas like I waste slap shots... easy and constant... (See the flame?)


But I am glad to say... not more than 100 miles away from the gas flame.... A Wind Farm... Someone there is starting to get it... .


Pronghorn Antelope.... Where the hell is my rifle when I need it....


This is either a really cool tribute to Wile E. Coyote or some one is paying the worlds largest dog to be a statue impersonator.....


Rosenblat Stadium in Omaha Nebraska.... The college World Series is played here...


This is the "Water Tower" for the town of York..... I don't remember if it was in Iowa or Nebraska... but don't they know what the Rainbow means????


So this is from a rest stop just west of Lincoln Nebraska... how convenient to have a place to dump the body right on the highway.... I wanted to go diving for body's, but he insisted on driving some more......


Some River in Iowa.... I am not sure what one it is.... I was getting sleepy by now...


That's is for say two..... off to Indianapolis to scare... er.... Play with baby Joel...

No comments:

Post a Comment