Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Life of the Unemployed

So we arrived safely in Maine, which is a surprise considering the way that fool drives. And now that we have had a short time to recover from the trip, and get our bearings, it's time to get to work looking for work.

Here he has me looking for a job for him.... Funny, I don't see any listings for "Lazy Jerk" or "Free Cell Players".... But I should be able to find him something that will pay for my lifestyle...


Once the job hunting was done for the morning... he had me doing some of the chores that his family is asking him to do in exchange for staying with them, annoying them and eating all their food. And this pool needs some work before I swim in it....


But alas, the life of the unemployed.... Soaking up the rays....

Now if I can only get him to take me further than the back yard....

No comments:

Post a Comment